What are the Benefits of Laser Cutting?
Midland steel sections offers our customers a state of the art in house Laser Cutting service.
Products we can laser cut include, hollow sections, erw, flats, angles and open sections. Midland Steel Sections have the ability to cut both mild steel and non-ferrous metals.
Laser cutting steel and other types of metal we produce our products in, provides a range of cost-saving attributries and increased productivity. Resulting in lower costs for our customers. Some of the advantages laser cutting provides include;
- Samples can be produced at minimal costs.
- Eliminate the need to make costly jigs
- Better cut quality with maximum precision
- Accuracy on repeat work
- Cheaper than current traditional methods
- Less labour intensive
- Free up floor space
- Reduced welding and inspection times
- Reduced labour and time costs
- New products can be created, not possible to be made before.
- Our Laser cutting service offers affordable prices at competitive lead times, saving both time and money.
Let our lasers do the work, with our extensive stock range and processing capabilities, we can offer our customers a complete processing solution.